The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Monday, January 24, 2011

GENIUS IQ WORKSHOP

Start:     Jan 30, '11 10:00a
End:     Jan 30, '11 1:00p
Dear Frens,

There will be a study skill introductory workshop as indicated below. If you wish to attend this seminar, please pm, email or sms me your name, spouse and children attending.

Date: 30th January 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 10am - 1pm
Venue: 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-161/163,
Suntec City Mall ( near POSB Bank )
Singapore 038983

If you wish to go just sms me I will need to book seats for you and your family. The seminar is worth $35 but I have free tickets for those who registered via me. See you there if you cant make it this Sunday the'll b another the following week - venue and time will be given later just pm or email me.

The workshop is almost full so pls HURRY!!!

Thank you!
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment