The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FISH! Philosophy # 4

FISH! Philosophy # 4

CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE

RIGHT NOW IS THE ONE YOU ARE CHOOSING. CHOOSE WISELY, FOR YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

v      What are my favourite attitude(s)?

o  .

o  .

o  .

v      What are the most common attitudes in my life?

o  .

o  .

v      Do I like those attitudes?

v      How do I shift from one attitude to another?

v      Do I have a system to remind me to do frequent attitude checks?

v      Are there quick ways to assume an attitude?

v      Do I have a default attitude?

v      Do I separate feelings and attitudes?

 

These are the FISH! Philosophy which you can choose to apply in your work, home, or basic outlook towards life itself. I used to wish that I could use it but now I choose to use it wherever and whenever I can. Insha'Allah it will make me a better person as it is in accordance to what Islam taught me.

May Allah shows us the right path, the path of those whom He has bestowed His blessings...Ameeen...

 

About FISH!: Millions of ppl around the world have already use the FISH! Philosophy in running their organisation that they work in. The Philosophy originated from the Pike Place Fish Market has helped many to transform not only their work ettiquetes but also their daily life (especially for those with children) by using the 4 basic philosophy you can make your world a better place to live, insha'Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment