The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FISH! Philosophy # 3

Adapted from FISH! for Life by Lundin, Christensen & Paul

FISH! Philosophy # 3

BE THERE

AMAZING THINGS CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEARN TO BE WHERE YOU ARE

  • Where am I right now?
  • Where is my intention?
  • What are the currents wandering through my mind?
  • Are my mind and body in the same place?
  • Where do I want my attention?
  • What is the impact of my “be there” decision?
  • Am I one place at a time, doing one thing at a time, or do I try to do many things at once?
  • Is it true that even if I multitask I can still do only one thing at a time?
  • Do people know when my attention is somewhere else?
  • What have I discovery about that someone when I am there for him/her today?
  • What cues can we give one another to promote the practice of “be there”?

Of all the 4 FISH! Philosophy, this is by far the most challenging philisophy for me personally. I am an AD so being there wherever I am is quiet a challenge because my mind starts to wander. Insha'Allah with more practice I'll be able to "Be There" wherever I am.

  • About FISH!: Millions of ppl around the world have already use the FISH! Philosophy in running their organisation that they work in. The Philosophy originated from the Pike Place Fish Market has helped many to transform not only their work ettiquetes but also their daily life (especially for those with children) by using the four basic philosophy you can make your world a better place to live, insha'Allah.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment