The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Monday, January 24, 2011

FISH! Philosophy # 2

Adapted from FISH! for Life by Lundin, Christensen & Paul

Ask yourself these questions and make someone's day!

FISH! Philosophy # 2

MAKE THEIR DAY

A GREAT GIFT IS THE GIFT OF POSITIVE ENGAGEMENT

Whose day will I make today?

When did someone else last make my day?

How might the way I live my life be a source of inspiration for others?
If my life could teach, what would the first lesson be?
What memories did I create for my children/family today?

How will I make someone’s day brighter today?

Who goes unnoticed in my world?

Is there a way to bring special attention to those who toil in the background of my life?(The people who greatly affect the quality of our lives by keeping the floors clean, the street safe and the food on the shelves could use a kind word once in a while)

What am I doing to make the world a better place?

What do my family remember about their time with me? (You never know when you are making memory. You can know when you are being FISH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment