The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

It is because of Allah

Peace b to all .... oIf there is anything I want to put a cause of how or why it happens it is because of Allah. Whether we like it or not it is due to Allah's Mercy that things happened as they did.
The same goes when it comes to our children and the life we lead to. At times I felt that many of us are arrogant and wishful for thinking that we made it happen when it turned out to be good and and there must b something wrong somewhere when the end results is not as planned or what we wish for.
I have seen many cases, even for myself that sometimes I get disappointed, dissatisfied, unhappy with certain outcome and started to look for something to blame. Then after reflecting and trying to gather the learning points - at the end of the day, I will have a better sense of acceptance if I had put it as - Allah had planned for it to happened this way. My only duty is to go thru the process with an open heart and redha.In such a situation I would feel more at peace and less dissatisfied or disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment