The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Huh! I m working?

Peace be to all ... understatement of the year... I guess everyone is working full time one way or the other. The moment u wake up you have to "work" the difference is u need not get out and go to a specific place every weekday as a routine. Or you can choose what you want to do and set your own datelines and not get stressed out by a supervisor or anyone above you. But you'll still get stressed out by others - haiz... what is life without stress :) Hmmm... that does not make any difference to me ... hahaha the only difference is I don't have to do my work at a specific place and show my face there or force myself sitting in a corner to complete my task and get paid on a regular basis.

I m never someone who can get used to a routine for long...the last time i gotten used or try to get used to a routine ... I almost turned bonkers, it must have been hard for my system ... and so I had decided to take a break and became very undisciplined and random in what I m doing. It's been more than a year now and I m starting to contemplate as to whether i should go back and jump into the bandwagon again??? Be discipline and consistent in my so that I will be more productive and able to contribute more to the society and blah, blah and blah...

So now I have to go tru another round of contemplation to assess the pros and cons of going back to "work" ... I got a feeling it will take quiet some time bcos I have some projects that i m doing that may stretch all the way to next year...haha... let be discipline and get those projects completed before i surrendering myself to a routine schedule :)

I supposed when the time is right Allah will provide for me the urge and the need to be employed (regardless as an independent or an employee) - what is important is I will be doing it because Allah will be pleased with me, insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment