The path less traveled...

The path less traveled...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feeling in Love again

Peace b to All,

Alhamdulillah it is wonderful to feel that u r surrounded with love especially so when it comes from the Creator. I can't help smiling to myself and feeling I m at the top of the World! Feel like singging the Carpenter song 'Top of the World' Subhanallah - Glory be to Allah Who has been Most Merciful to us for Providing us with so much eventho we have err in our ways.

It been a while since I had this feeling in me and Oh Allah, pls don't take it away from me. It has become my source of motivation and my inspiration that I tot I had lost.

I m so grateful and thankful that YOU keep me going sane in this superficial World. YOU make me teary when noone can. YOU have made so many things possible today that I am embarrassed to ask YOU for more. Tho I know YOU will continue showering me with blessings after blessings even if I stop asking.

Oh Allah thank YOU for Your love and care to all of us. Please help us in fulfilling our duties to YOU and show us how to make this world a better place to live... Amiiin ya Rabalallamin...

No comments:

Post a Comment